Saturday, January 24, 2009

hopefully good news

well the hubby and me have been going back and forth on the whole horse thing.. he keeps telling me we need to sell : ( But i dont want to unless it has to absolutely needs to be done!!! But just to keep him happy i put up a for sale ad.. allready got acouple of interested people.. But i did get a reply to the share board ad i put up : ) Im only asking 80.00 a month so its pritty cheap. So hopefully that will happen, it would help out a lot. Im allso going to see if robs dad will let me keep him at his house, granted then he would have to put up fencing and a shelter. and i would have to go out there every day ( union groove) but it would be free, all i need to do is vet, farrier and feed... so it would save me a but tone of money...


The stress we put our selves through for our pets!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah sorry to hear that Robbie is being a pain in the rear... Michael quit pushing me to sell horses after he found me bawling my eyes out at the computer putting pics and vids together for a sale video for chloe- i think it finally clicked that horses are my life. =) lol he's now being supportive of me adopting sierra at midwest... lol

    I do know that Mistee Oaks has some openings- i think it would prob be about $50 cheaper a month, but youd have to go to the barn and clean his stall everynight and feed him his dinner.

    ReplyDelete